This study reviews the following technology categories, relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. This report organizes technologies into the following segments -
- Cladding and insulation.
- Resilient windows.
- Structural upgrades.
- Low-impact development.
- Improved flood management.
- Urban heat island management technologies.
- Water recharge and recycling.
- Distributed power generation.
- Distributed power storage.
The following transparent, rigid plastic applications are also considered within the study, with market breakdowns for each by region -
- Resilient buildings.
- Stormwater and flood management.
- Urban microclimate management.
- Resilient energy.
- Drought resilience.
- 70 tables
- Descriptive overview of the global market and industry for resilient building design and planning technologies for the development of climate-resilient cities
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of the industry structures and trends, including relevant supply chains, major industry organizations and a review of trends that drive market dynamics and valuations
- Analysis of climate-resilient strategies and technologies for cities in terms of current and forecast use of resources, with an emphasis on developments since 2019
- A look at the new developments, expanded use of existing and new applications and competition among various technologies, where relevant
- Coverage of important suppliers of relevant/applicable technologies, their product lines and other important factors that have an impact on the market
- Identification and review of opportunities in several application areas where new information is needed regarding the use and deployment of climate-resilient technologies in building design and planning
- Company profiles of major listed corporations, including 3M Co., Alfa-Laval, BASF Polyurethanes, BYD Batteries, Cummins Power Generation Inc., LG Chem Ltd., Saint-Gobain and SIPTEC