Global cybersecurity market will reach $534.5 billion by 2030, growing by 11.8% annually over 2020-2030 driven by the rising demand for data safety and cybersecurity management.
Highlighted with 87 tables and 98 figures, this 188-page report “Global Cybersecurity Market 2020-2030 by Offering (Service, Solution), Security Type, Deployment Mode (Cloud, On Premises), Organization Size, End User, and Region: Trend Forecast and Growth Opportunity” is based on a comprehensive research of the entire global cybersecurity market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report is based on studies on 2015-2019 and provides forecast from 2020 till 2030 with 2019 as the base year. (Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter’s Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of global market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view by taking into account of COVID-19. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify global cybersecurity market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Offering, Security Type, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, End User, and Region.
Based on Offering, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Managed Security Services
- Professional Services (further segmented into Design and Implementation, Risk and Threat Assessment, Consulting, Training and Education, Support and Maintenance)
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation
- Disaster Recovery
- Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Email Security
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Unified Threat Management
- Security Information and Event Management
- Other Solutions
Based on Security Type, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Application Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Endpoint Security
- Database Security
- Enterprise Security
- Infrastructure Security
- Other Security Types
Based on Deployment Mode, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Cloud Based Product
- On Premises Product
Based on Organization Size, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Based on End User, the global market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2019-2030 included in each section.
- Government and Defense
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Other End Users
Geographically, the following regions together with the listed national/local markets are fully investigated:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and Rest of APAC; Rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- RoW (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa)
For each aforementioned region and country, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2019-2030. The breakdown of all regional markets by country and split of key national markets by Offering, Deployment Mode, and End User over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in global cybersecurity market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through GMD’s Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
Key Players (this may not be a complete list and extra companies can be added upon request):
- AVG Technologies
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- FireEye Inc
- Fortinet Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machine Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- Micro Focus
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Proofpoint Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro Incorporated
(Please note: The report will be updated before delivery so that the latest historical year is the base year and the forecast covers at least 5 years over the base year.)