Urban Air Mobility (UAM) is an emerging concept that represents a significant paradigm shift for legacy aviation stakeholders. Simply put, UAM is envisioned as on-demand air transportation within core urban areas and residential suburban destinations outside city centers using new, electric-powered, vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft. UAM will also play an important role in rural connectivity. The UAM concept relies on the utilization of uncongested, low-altitude airspace, and at the center of UAM’s value proposition is improved transportation efficiency (i.e. reduced commuting time and road congestion through a fully integrated shared transportation system that seamlessly integrates surface andair transportation).
Market Forecast’s latest report “Global Urban Air Mobility (UAM) - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of Urban Air Mobility technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years – 2020 -2028. It also examines the UAM markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. In this report we analyze the market size of the Global Urban Air Mobility market for the period 2020 – 2028. We primarily focus on the key markets – Americas, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. As of now the United States remains the largest market UAM. European Union and China are emerging markets. Throughout the report we show how UAM is used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, emergence of UAM aircraft technology. Companies are now unveiling new design plans for electric Vertical Take-off and Landing (eVTOL) aircraft that can cater to the UAM market. This is because electric aircraft will reduce the cost it takes to operate aircraft, including fuel and asset costs.
In this report we have classified Urban Air Mobility under six (6) major groups. We will research these 6 major groups and also provide forecast figures from 2020 – 2028.
These major groups are:1. Region: The regions discussed in this report are:
- Middle East
a. UAM Software Technology:
- Photogrammetric Software
- Spatial Data Management Software
- Computer Aided Design
- Geographic Information Systems
- Ground Control Station Software
- Operating Systems for Drones
- Fly by Wire
- Sense & Avoid
- Energy storage
- Active Noise Controls
- Charging Stations
- Traffic Management
- Pilot Training
- Air Taxi
- Passenger Aerial Vehicle
- Cargo Aerial Vehicle
- Air Ambulance
- Rotary Wing
- Tilt/Wing Prop
- Lift + Cruise
- Intercity (100 Kilometers to 400 Kilometers)
- Intracity (20 Kilometers to 100 Kilometers)
- Ride Sharing Companies
- E-Commerce Companies
- Government Organizations
In particular, this report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:Overview: Snapshot of the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) tech in the civilian market during 2020-2028, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the UAM market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
Segment Analysis: Insights into the various systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
Regional Analysis: Insights into the systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
Trend Analysis: Key UAM markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Global Urban Air Mobility Market over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global small sat business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the small sat market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available