The global power electronics market is expected to multiply by 2025 with the rising demand for electric & hybrid vehicles. OEMs across the globe are looking at EV and HEVs as viable solutions in order to comply with the evolving stringent emission & fuel regulations. Power electronics play a huge important role in defining the efficiency, safety and range of vehicles. Supply chain & competitive benchmarking has become a huge integral part in creating strategies as it’s a highly competitive market with number so participants trying to occupy a significant market share. Integration of components like inverter, converter, motor & other PEs are increasingly popular as they reduce the size, weight, and cost & offer a lot of space for OEMs to work on different architectures which allow for spacious cabins or drivetrains.
The base year of the study is 2019, and the forecast period is 2020-2025.
Geographical coverage includes Europe: Austria, Italy, Belgium, Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Cyprus, Malta, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Hungary, Sweden, Ireland & United Kingdom; North America: The United States; South Korea, China & Japan.
The aim of the study is to research and analyse the emerging market of Power electronics technology in Europe, North America, South Korea, China and Japan. Provide an in-depth analysis and strategic imperatives of upcoming Power electronics component technology. The study will highlight current and future product planning of various manufacturers and growth potential.
This research service will also provide key insights on competitor analysis by evaluating competitive factors, competitor market shares, product portfolios, and capabilities. It’ll help reader analyse key market and technology trends and supply an overview of the market from a regional perspective. It also develops an actionable set of recommendations and conclusions.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the business environment of the power electronics systems? What kind of market dynamics and impact will it have on the automotive industry?
- What are the key strategies that OEMs in Europe, North America, and Japan plan to use to produce high performance batteries and impact of power electronic systems?
- What are the technology and manufacturing trends in Europe, North America, and Japan? What is the status of existing development and how will it evolve in the future?
- How will the xEV power electronics market evolve in the next five to seven years?
- What are the different types of regulatory standards applicable for xEV power electronics?