Multi-cloud is redefining the cloud adoption strategy for the enterprises in a way to optimally utilize their cloud spending and get the best business results. The multi-cloud adoption is making the enterprises more agile and accelerating the digital transformation process. A well-defined multi-cloud strategy enables enterprises to become more flexible and agile, while simultaneously reducing costs. The strategy efficiently manages workloads and applications across all cloud deployment models, including public, private, and hybrid. It allows the enterprises to smoothly transition between various cloud providers depending upon the business needs. Multicloud is not just fueling the digital transformation, it has also become savior for many companies to ensure business continuity plan during time of unforeseen crisis such as COVID-19.
This presentation will focus on:
- Technology overview of multi-cloud architecture
- Market overview, drivers, and challenges
- Key verticals adopting multi-cloud
- Leading companies providing Multi-cloud
- Impact of COVID-19 on multi-cloud market
- Strategic insights for future growth