Advertising Global Industry Almanach 2015-2024
Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global advertising industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The advertising industry consists of revenues gained by any advertising activities or agencies providing advertising services, including display advertising services.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The global advertising industry had total revenues of $596,423.0m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $141,237.0m, equivalent to 23.7% of the industry’s overall value.
- Globally, the increase in smartphone penetration has caused a shift in the advertising industry to a more digital field.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global advertising industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising industry with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global advertising industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the global advertising industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global advertising industry?