The Asia Pacific neurorehabilitation device market is projected to record a CAGR of 15.68%, across the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The key factors promoting the market growth include a rise in geriatric population, government initiatives, and technological advancements in neurorehabilitation devices.
The Asia Pacific neurorehabilitation device market growth is analyzed by evaluating China, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Indonesia, Japan, India, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The Indian neurorehabilitation device market is primarily driven due to initiatives taken by the state governments, a growing incidence of strokes, and incentives from private international organizations, functioning in the country. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), the prevalence rate for stroke accounts for 58 per 100000, within the country’s total population. Besides, people above the age of 55, are relatively susceptible to suffering a stroke. India’s health officials have established neurological rehabilitation centers in prime cities like Mumbai and Pune, equipped with psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, physiotherapists, and occupational therapists. Moreover, the state health department of India is also initiating the establishment of its neurological rehabilitation center, in Maharashtra. The center strives to offer facilities and services for patients with various neurological syndromes. Additionally, the establishment will also support and help recover from the infirmities caused by extreme conditions like brain strokes and spinal cord injuries. Therefore, these factors are anticipated to propel the demand and adoption of neurological devices, thereby fostering the market growth in the region.
Neurostyle Pte Ltd, Hokoma AG, Kinestica, Helius Medical Technologies, Bionik Laboratories Corp, Kinova, etc. are among the market’s prominent companies.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments