The Asia Pacific supply chain management software market is predicted to register a CAGR of 10.74%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Growth in penetration of mobility, increased cloud deployment among small and medium businesses, massive investments in supply chain management software in developing countries, and development of manufacturing and IT sectors are projected to drive the market growth.
The Asia Pacific supply chain management software market growth is assessed across China, India, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Vietnam, South Korea, Japan, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The Information Technology (IT) sector in South Korea is projected to witness healthy growth, as expenditures over cloud computing and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are continually rising. Furthermore, the IT division of South Korea contributes more than 1.4% of the total Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Similarly, India’s IT sector is anticipated to grow steadily, owing to the considerably decent economic stance, rising penetration of devices, and the availability of proficient IT experts. According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, India is the fastest-growing G20 economy worldwide. Moreover, the country’s IT division’s expenses are expected to achieve $xx billion in 2020, with a growth rate of approximately 9.7%. Thus, Small and Medium Enterprises’ (SMEs) outsource projects, and end-user segments, specifically targeting financial services, will largely be reinforced. These developments would eventually bolster the country’s manufacturing sector, leading to a rise in demand for supply chain management software.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Kinaxis Inc, Blue Yonder Group (JDA Software) SAP SE, HighJump, Epicor Software Corporation, IBM Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments