The Macrofiltration market for Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa was valued $2.6 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $4.4 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026. Macrofiltration is the process of filtration of insoluble solid particles larger than 1.0 micron from water. These microns are passed through porous medium. There are different types of filters used for macrofiltration. These include bag filter, belt filter press, drum & disk, filter press, granular media filter, leaf belt, and tubular belt. Factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa macrofiltration market are demand for macrofiltration across various end-users such as food & beverage, water & wastewater, chemical & pharmaceutical, and mining & metal.
In addition, increase in urbanization and industrialization in Asia-Pacific fuels the demand for portable water, to boost the water treatment process, which is projected to drive the macrofiltration market. However, high cost of auto backwash filters and high maintenance cost are hampering the growth of backwash filter. Furthermore, emerging trends such as increasing water treatment plants in Asia-Pacific, are estimated to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the macrofiltration market.
The Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa macrofiltration market is segmented by product, industry, and region. Based on product, the market is segmented into granular micro filter, filter press filter, leaf tubular and press filter, bag filter, belt filter press, auto backwash filters, and others. By industry, it is classified into water & wastewater, chemical & pharmaceutical, mining & metal, food & beverage, paper & pulp, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
Some of the key players operating in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa macrofiltration market are Amiad Water Systems, Ascension Industries, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Filtration Group, Mann+Hummel, MTB Technologies Sp. Z O.O., Ostwald Filtration Systems GmbH, Parker Hannifin, Pentair PLC, SUEZ water technologies Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides extensive qualitative and quantitative analyses of the current Macrofiltration market trends and future estimations of the Macrofiltration market size from 2019 to 2026 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Estimations and forecast are based on factors impacting the market growth, in terms of both value and volume.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa Macrofiltration market has been provided, and this helps in understanding the competitive scenario Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth.
- The Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa Macrofiltration market forecast is done from 2019-2026.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Granular Micro Filter
- Filter Press Filter
- Leaf Tubular and Press Filter
- Bag Filter
- Belt Filter Press
- Auto Backwash Filters
By Industry Vertical
- Water and Wastewater
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Mining and Metal
- Food and Beverage
- Paper and Pulp
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·Rest of Middle East
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Africa