Automotive trims are the plastic or fiber based components that are installed in the vehicle to increase the aesthetic and the cooling factor of the vehicle. Automotive trims are designed in such a way that they do not add functionality to the vehicle rather they are meant to protect the vehicle from several factors such as dust & dirt and similar conditions to affect the interior of the vehicle. Automotive trims are present in the form of bumpers having application in the front and rear side of the vehicle to protect the vehicle from accidents thus leading to a longer life to the vehicle.
Increase in demand for luxury & comfort in vehicles and rise in production of vehicles boost the growth of the global automotive trim market. However, high replacement cost and growth in trade war and increase in automotive import tariffs hamper the market growth. Conversely, rise in demand for lightweight components and untapped developing markets are expected to create huge opportunities for the growth of market in the coming years.
The automotive trims market is segmented into material type, interior application, exterior application, vehicle type, end use, and region. By material type, the market is categorized into acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polypropylene (PP), polyoxymethylene (POM), thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), and others. By interior application, it is classified into dashboards, door panels, and several other components. By exterior component, it is divided into bumpers, window & door seals, and others. ICE passenger vehicle, ICE commercial vehicle, battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) are the different types of vehicles studied in the global market. Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket are the different end users of the automotive trims. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players analyzed in the global automotive trim market include Draexlmaier Group, Dura Automotive Systems Inc., Gemini Group, Inc., GRONBACH, Grupo Antolin, Intenational Automotive Components, Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd., STS Group, Toyata Boshoku Corp., Trinseo, and TS Tech Co. Ltd.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global automotive trim market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Material Type
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
By Interior Application
- Door Panel
By Exterior Application
- Door & Window Seals
By Vehicle Type
- ICE Passenger Vehicle
- ICE Commercial Vehicle
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
By End User
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- ·Draexlmaier Group
- ·Dura Automotive Systems Inc.
- ·Gemini Group Inc.
- ·Grupo Antolin
- ·Intenational Automotive Components
- ·Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- ·STS Group
- ·Toyata Boshoku Corp.
- ·TS Tech Co. Ltd