Medical Devices Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global medical devices market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the medical devices market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global medical devices market report to 2030: Covid-19 Impact and Recovery report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography and segmentation by type.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the medical devices market. This chapter includes different products covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the medical devices industry supply chain.
- Product Analysis – The product analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products.
- Customer Information – This chapters covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global medical devices market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global medical devices market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- PESTEL Analysis – This chapter comprises important factors for the potential of the medical devices market opportunity assessment.
- Impact Of COVID-19 – This section describes newly discovered coronavirus impact on global medical devices market.
- Regulatory Landscape – This section describes the regulations that impact the global medical device industry.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2023, 2025 and 2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2023, 2025 and 2030) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2029, 2023, 2025 and 2030) and analysis for different segments (by type of equipment and by end use) in the market.
- Regional Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015-2019, 2023, 2025 and 2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global medical devices market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background – This section describes the healthcare market of which the medical devices market is a segment. This chapter includes the healthcare market 2015-2030 values, and regional analyses for the healthcare market.
- Market Opportunities And Strategies – This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries and segments, and strategies to be followed in those markets.
- Conclusions And Recommendations – This section includes recommendations based on findings of the research. This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
The global medical devices market is segmented into -
- By Type Of Medical Device: In-Vitro Diagnostics; Dental Equipment And Supplies; Ophthalmic Devices; Diagnostic Imaging Equipment; Cardiovascular Devices; Hospital Supplies; Surgical Equipment; Orthopedic Devices; Patient Monitoring Devices; Diabetes Care Devices; Nephrology And Urology Devices; ENT Devices; Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices; Neurology Devices; Wound Care Devices
- By Type Of In-Vitro Diagnostics Device: Point-of-Care Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Immunochemistry Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Clinical Chemistry Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Molecular Diagnostics Devices And Equipment; Microbiology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Hematology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Hemostasis Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Immunohematology Diagnostic Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Dental Equipment And Supplies Device: General Dental Devices And Equipment; Dental Surgical Devices And Equipment; Dental Diagnostic Imaging Devices And Equipment; Therapeutic Dental Equipment
- By Type Of Ophthalmic Device: Vision Care Devices And Equipment; Cataract Surgery Devices And Equipment; Diagnostic And Monitoring Ophthalmic Devices And Equipment; Refractive Surgery Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Diagnostic Imaging Equipment Device: X-Ray Systems Devices And Equipment; Ultrasound Systems Devices And Equipment; Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners Devices And Equipment; Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Devices And Equipment; Nuclear Imaging Devices And Equipment; Cardiovascular Monitoring And Diagnostic Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Cardiovascular Device: Cardiovascular Surgery Devices And Equipment; Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) Devices And Equipment; Interventional Cardiology Devices And Equipment; Peripheral Vascular Devices And Equipment; Defibrillator Devices And Equipment; Electrophysiology Devices And Equipment; Prosthetic Heart Valve Devices And Equipment; Cardiac Assist Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Surgical Equipment Device: Surgical Sutures And Staples; Handheld Surgical Devices And Equipment; Electrosurgical Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Patient Monitoring Device: Vital Parameter Monitors And Others; Cardiac Monitors; Respiratory Monitors; Hematological Monitors
- By Type Of Vital Parameter Monitoring Device: Multiparameter Monitoring Devices; Cardiac Monitoring Devices; Neuromonitoring Devices; Respiratory Monitoring Devices; Hemodynamic Monitoring Devices
- By Type Of Fetal And Neonatal Monitoring Device: Neonatal Monitoring Devices; Fetal Monitoring Devices
- By Type Of Weight Monitoring And Body Temperature Monitoring Device: Weight Monitoring Devices; Temperature Monitoring Devices
- By Type Of Remote Patient Monitoring Device And Equipment Device: Vital Parameter Monitors And Others; Cardiac Monitors; Respiratory Monitors; Hematological Monitors
- By Type Of Orthopedic Device: Joint Reconstruction Devices And Equipment; Spinal Surgery Devices And Equipment; Trauma Fixation Devices And Equipment; Orthobiologics Devices And Equipment; Orthopedic Braces And Support Devices And Equipment; Arthroscopy Devices And Equipment; Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) Devices And Equipment; Orthopedic Prosthetics; Orthopedic Accessories
- By Type Of Diabetes Care Device: Glucose Dehydrogenase; Glucose Oxidase
- By Type Of Insulin Pens, Syringes, Pumps And Injectors: Pens, Injectors And Pumps; Syringes
- By Type Of Blood Glucose Test Strips Device: Glucose Dehydrogenase; Glucose Oxidase
- By Type Of Nephrology And Urology Device: Endoscopy Devices And Equipment; Dialysis Devices And Equipment; Benign Prostatic, Hyperplasia (BPH) Treatment Devices And Equipment; Urinary Stone Treatment Devices And Equipment; Urinary Incontinence & Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of ENT Device: Hearing Aid Devices And Equipment; Nasal Splints; ENT Surgical Devices And Equipment; Hearing Diagnostic Devices And Equipment; Voice Prosthesis Devices And Equipment
- By Type Of Anesthesia And Respiratory Device: Respiratory Devices And Equipment (Therapeutic And Diagnostic); Anesthesia Machines; Respiratory Disposables; Anesthesia Disposables
- By Type Of Neurology Device: CSF Shunts; CSF Drainage Systems
- By Type Of Neurostimulation Device: Implantable Neurostimulation Devices; External Neurostimulation Devices
- By Type Of Neurosurgery Device: Aneurysm Clips, Neurosurgical Navigation Systems, Stereotactic Systems, Other Neurosurgery Devices, and Neurosurgical endoscopes
- By Type Of Interventional Neurology Device: Angioplasty Devices; Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices; Interventional Neurology Support Devices; Neurothrombectomy Devices
- By Type Of Cerebrospinal Fluid Management (CSF) Device: CSF Shunts; CSF Drainage Systems
- By Type Of Wound Care Device: Traditional Adhesive Dressings; Advanced Wound Care Devices; Traditional Gauze Dressings; Negative-pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
- By Type Of Hospital Supplies Product: Disposable Hospital Supplies; Operating Room Equipment; Sterilization Equipment And Disinfectants; Mobility Aids And Transportation Equipment
- By Type Of Expenditure: Public Expenditure; Private Expenditure
- By Type Of End-User: Hospitals and Clinics; Homecare; Diagnostic Centers
Companies Mentioned: Medtronic Plc; Johnson & Johnson; Abbott Laboratories; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Siemens Healthineers AG
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.