Home care service providers offer various services through their product portfolio for the daily work in the house or offices such as laundry, errands, medication, cleaning, cooking, maintenance, and medical care services. The home care services are available for two sectors, which include commercial and residential. The residential cleaning services include staff for the house hold work, such as carpet cleaners, window cleaners, and a variety of other cleaning and home care services such as personal care and companionship services, private duty nursing care services, and home health care services required on a less frequent basis. The commercial cleaning services include cleaning companies, such as carpet and window cleaners. The adoption of home care services has been quite high in the developed regions such as the U.S., Canada, and Germany, while emerging countries such as China, Brazil, and India are catching up quickly.
The global home care service market has witnessed significant growth over the years and is expected to grow at a steady pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in awareness for hygiene and environment and increase in adoption of home care services such as cleaning, cooking and medical care among the consumers. Moreover, growth in economy due to urbanization has paved the way for home care services. In addition, increase in disposable income and improvement in living standards in the emerging countries such as China and India along with rise in affinity of consumers in emerging economies toward hygiene and environment allows them to spend more on the luxury services, which further boost the demand for home care services. However, low man power and non-availability of local service providers restrict the growth of the global market. On the contrary, rise in number of working women population increase the popularity of home care service market.
The home care service market is segmented on the basis of service, duration, and region. On the basis of service, the market is categorized into maid services, carpet and upholstery, and other home care services. By duration, it is categorized into daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually. On the basis of region, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include ABM Industries Inc., Anago Cleaning Systems, Aramark Corporation, Chemdry, Cleannet, Jani-king Inc., Pritchard Industries Inc., Sodexo, Stanley Steemer International, Inc., and The Servicemaster Company, LLC.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to identify the prevailing home care service market opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the home care service market industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- By Services
- Maid Services
- Carpet & Upholstery
- Other Home Care Services
- By Duration
- By Region
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East