The growing information technology (IT) industry, along with the increasing adoption rates of as-a-service models across the globe, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Various cloud-based services, such as software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) are tested and delivered to organizations, covering all the aspects of the product’s lifecycle. Furthermore, the development of automated testing systems is also providing a boost to the market growth. This service model minimizes the time required for conducting quality assurance tests and offers virtual facilities to the developer for testing the code of the software in real-time. Additionally, the introduction of on-demand test labs is acting as another growth-inducing factor. These labs are ideal for performing collaborative software testing in a multi-platform environment. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, growing adoption of mobile application testing and extensive technological advancements, are projected to drive the market further. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to register a CAGR of more than 20% during 2020-2025.
Breakup by Type:
- Cloud-Based Test Environment Management Solutions
- Testing as a Service (TaaS) Offerings
Breakup by Application:
- Cloud Computing Applications
- Data Center Applications
- Enterprise Applications
- IT Security Applications
Breakup by End-User:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Accenture, Atos SE, CA Technologies, Capgemini, Cognizant, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Development Company, L.P., International Business Machines, Infosys Limited, KPIT Technologies, QA Infotech, Wipro Limited, etc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global test environment as a service market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global test environment as a service market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?