Asset Management Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global asset management market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the asset management market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? the asset management global market opportunities and strategies to 2030: covid-19 impact and recovery report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary – The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure – This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type of asset class, and by type of client.
- Market Characteristics – The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the asset management market. This chapter includes different services covered in the report and basic definitions.
- Supply Chain – The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the asset management market supply chain.
- Service Analysis – The product/Service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information– This chapters covers recent customers’ trends/preferences in the global asset management market.
- Trends And Strategies – This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global asset management market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact of CoVID-19 – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the asset management market.
- Global Market Size And Growth – This section contains the global historic (2015-2019) and forecast (2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis – This section contains the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation – This section contains the market values (2015-2019, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F) and analysis for segment by type in the market.
- Regional Market Size And Growth – This section contains the region’s market size (2019), historic and forecast (2015-2019, and 2023F, 2025F, 2030F) market values, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa).
- Competitive Landscape – This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global asset management market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions – This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions, which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Recommendations – This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for asset management providers in terms of service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix – This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report
The global asset management market is segmented into -
By Type Of Asset Class: Equity; Fixed Income; Alternative Assets and Others
By Type Of Service Element: Asset Services; Custody Services
By Type Of Client: Mass Affulent; HNWI; Pension Funds; Insurance Companies; Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF)
Companies Mentioned: JP Morgan Stanley; Morgan Chase & Co.; Bank of America Corporation; Wells Fargo & Company; The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Portugal, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.