The Asia Pacific smart inhalers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 32.25%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The key factors driving market growth in this region are an increase in disposable income, awareness related to the benefits of using smart inhalers, and the rapid development of medical infrastructure.
China, Japan, India, Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, and the rest of Asia Pacific are studied for the Asia Pacific smart inhalers market growth analysis. Widespread and highly prevalent respiratory chronic conditions in South Korea include asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), allergic rhinitis, and rhinosinusitis. The rising aging population and healthcare reforms like the acceleration of basic medical insurance and reimbursement systems are among the factors facilitating the smart inhalers market growth. Moreover, high imports from developed markets, incorporated with a good economic relationship with Europe is expected to fuel the market growth and demand in the country.
Several initiatives on increasing awareness about respiratory conditions are being introduced in Thailand. However, there is limited accessibility to long-term disease management resources, and social stigma causing underdiagnosis and inadequate medical treatment options available in the country. As a result, the market for smart inhalers in Thailand is estimated to be stable, across the forecast period. Additionally, an upsurge in respiratory infections in countries like Indonesia and China are anticipated to drive the market growth in the region.
3M Company, Agilent Technologies Inc, AstraZeneca PLC, Novartis AG, Cohero Health Inc, etc. are among the renowned companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments