This study reviews the following technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and major market factors. This report organizes technologies into the following segments -
- Advanced steel alloys.
- Advanced aluminum alloys.
- Titanium alloys.
- Composites: carbon fiber reinforced polymer.
- Ceramic matrix composites.
- Advanced adhesives.
The following applications for emerging aerospace materials are also examined, with market breakdowns for each by region with select countries -
- Commercial passenger aircraft.
- Commercial transport aircraft (for cargo).
- General aviation.
- Defense industry and government.
- Commercial space industry.
- 62 tables
- Industry analysis of the global markets for emerging materials in aerospace within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for emerging materials in aerospace by material type, technology category, end use application and geographical region
- Regional dynamics of the emerging materials market covering North America, Europe and APAC along with country-specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, France, Germany, U.K., India, China, Japan etc.
- A look at the industry driven underlying markets, government regulations, and technology updates
- Patent analysis for emerging materials in the global aerospace industry
- Examination of vendor landscape and discussion of key companies dealing in emerging materials, including, 3M Co., BASF, Donacasters Group, H. C. Stark, and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries