Sports equipment are the utility equipment essential for engaging in sports activity and aid meet the rules and regulations of particular sport. In addition, these equipment and apparel are essentials that enhance the performance of athletes.
The sports equipment industry is rapidly evolving, owing to increase in adoption of emerging sports technologies and latest trends among youth population. Introduction of innovative products is the medium for manufacturers to sustain in the competitive market, attract new consumer, and cater to the requirements of the existing consumers. Furthermore, increase in fan base of popular sport events such as Olympic, Indian Premier League, FIFA, and others fuels the demand for sports equipment and apparels, which in turn drives the growth of the market. Moreover, rise in popularity of sport and fitness activities among the youth propels the overall market growth. However, increase in preference for indoor activities such as playing videogames and rise in use of smartphones among youth due to increase in internet penetration adversely affect the market growth. In addition, proclivity of consumers toward other leisure activities such as virtual reality gaming, watching movies, live music shows, and others restrains the growth of the market. Moreover, the seasonality of sports increases the preference for other leisure activities and makes way for seasonal purchases, which aids the market growth.
The global sports equipment and apparel market is segmented on the basis of product, sports type, distribution channel, and region. Based on product type, the market is categorized into equipment and apparel and shoes. By sports type, it is classified into bike, outdoor, tennis, other racket sports, running, fitness, football/soccer, other team sports, winter sports, watersports, and others. In terms of distribution channel, it is divided into online and offline. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the World.
The major players in operating in the market include Decathlon S.A., Nike, Inc., Adidas AG, Puma SE, Under Armour Inc., Amer Sports Corporation, ASICS Corporation, Gap Inc., and V.F. Corporation New Balance, Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2018–2026.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of the buyers and supplier’s tenable stakeholder’s make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier–buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the size and segmentation assists in determining the prevailing market opportunities.
- The major countries in each region are mapped according their revenue contribution the industry.
- The market player positioning segment facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players in the sports equipment and apparel industry.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTATION
- By Product Type
- ·Apparel and Shoes
- By Sports Type
- ·Other Racket Sports
- ·Other Team Sports
- ·Winter Sports
- By Distribution Channel
- By Region
- ·North America
_ Czech Republic
_ The Netherlands
_ Rest of Europe
_ South Korea
_ Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·Rest of the World