The Asia Pacific conductive polymer market is expected to garner a CAGR of 5.91% during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. The rapid development of automotive and electronics sectors, production of electronic circuit boards, batteries, actuators, and sensors used in electric vehicles, as well as the surge in demand for solar cells, are among the key drivers of market growth in this region.
The Asia Pacific conductive polymer market growth is evaluated across Japan, Thailand, India, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In India, a rise in the market capacity of smartphones manufactured by companies like Reliance, Videocon, and Lava are anticipated to introduce fresh investments in the electronics sector. This, in turn, is predicted to hike the requirement of conductive polymers, by the end of the forecast period. An increase in the automotive sector output in India, because of new product launches by companies, like Maruti Suzuki and Ford Motors, is expected to advocate the use of conductive polymers in battery and sensing systems of automotive vehicles. Due to the presence of manufacturing giants like Samsung, LG, and Hyundai, South Korea may continue to be among the favorable destinations for electronic industries. These enterprises are also increasing the expenditure for developing smartphones, due to the rise in domestic consumption. Moreover, an increased awareness in South Korea towards reducing greenhouse gas emissions is predicted to escalate the demand for conductive polymers in engine parts and wiring structures.
Some of the key companies in the market are Solvay SA, Celanese Corporation, The Lubrizol Corporation, Abtech Scientific, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments