The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Virtual Client Computing Software Market Growth & Trends
The global virtual client computing software market size is expected to reach USD 46.85 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 23.0% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The need to increase employee productivity, cost saving to ease economic pressure on businesses, and need to enhance security and simplify management are some major factors driving the market. Virtual Client Computing (VCC)solves various issues related to security by providing data management capabilities, securing the network from cyber-attacks, and faster processing speeds, necessary for the IoT adoption in devices. Furthermore, the adoption of BYOD policy in the organizations is anticipated to drive the market growth for VCC.
Increasing network infrastructure complexity and requirement of huge capital investment to set up new network infrastructure are boosting the demand for virtual client computing software. The growing data bandwidth requirements and the increasing usage and adoption of hand-held devices for the enterprise use are boosting the demand for more virtual cloud-based solutions. VCC software allows access to enterprise’s data to authorized users without restrictions of user location and makes it an ideal platform for authorized access of data on personal devices.
In this competitive environment, companies are focusing on enhancing employee productivity at workplaces by using various software and tools, particularly virtualization solutions. Employees who use such tools can safely access their corporate virtual data and desktops from a remote location. Such solutions offer host of benefits such as boost in productivity for organizations, less labor-intensive work for IT administrators for system management, and better accessibility for employees.
Virtual Client Computing Software Market Report Highlights
- The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution segment is anticipated to grow at a faster pace over the forecast period. There is an increasing trend of using apps, mobile devices, and various collaboration tools to connect with other teams across platforms, geographies, and devices
- Post the implementation of VCC software solutions, it is required in virtual solutions to regularly update the solutions. This is expected to drive the demand for the support and maintenance services over the forecast period
- The hosted deployment segment is anticipated gain momentum as it offers businesses with benefits such as increased efficiency, cost benefits, and improved productivity, and allows to set up virtual office, while giving the flexibility of connecting to business anywhere
- The small and medium enterprises segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period as they are largely adopting cloud-based solutions at affordable prices without the need to constantly upgrade or replace the systems
- The healthcare segment is expected to witness phenomenal growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to the ongoing trend of digitalization of healthcare processes, which drive the demand for VCC
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The presence of emerging economies and increasing adoption of VDI in BPOs and data centers are fueling the adoption of VCC solutions and services across several verticals