Existing widely used cellular communication technology 4G LTE is primarily used for high-speed data transfer and IoT connectivity. However, with shifting industry trends from human dependency to automation, there is a need for a more reliable and high-speed data transfer technology.
Considered as the next-gen of cellular technology, 5G enables high-speed data transfer in Gbps speed and extremely low latency communication, as desired by emerging applications, such as Tele-Robotic surgeries and autonomous vehicles.
Embedded in edge devices and across the IoT infrastructure, 5G chipsets play a vital role in technology advancement of 5G networks by enabling increased memory output and higher performance demanded by these next-gen IoT applications.
This technology and innovation report discusses key applications and growth opportunities leveraged by the 5G chipset industry.
- What are the pillars of 5G technology?
- What are the key requirements for successful 5G solutions?
- Who are the stakeholders involved in the 5G industry?
- How do chipset manufacturers contribute to the value chain?
- What are key next-gen applications enabled by 5G chipsets?
- What are the key growth opportunities leveraged by the 5G chipset industry?
- How will COVID-19 impact the 5G chipset industry in the near term?