Ad spending has been rapidly shifting away from traditional TV, radio, and newspapers to digital media platforms and solutions. Emerging branding/marketing vehicles, including digital signage and interactive kiosks, are gaining traction and hold immense potential for future growth. A key value proposition of signage networks is that they can be deployed by owners to serve multiple business models, such as pure-play advertising, merchandising and branding, entertainment, and/or information dissemination. ROI is measured in terms of both ad revenue and the impact on the customer experience.
The global digital signage systems market is expected to grow from $14.09 billion in 2019 to $24.20 billion in 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%. Advertisers and network owners are attracted by the greater targetability, branding opportunities, and interactivity offered by digital signage screens. Samsung is the market leader and accounted for one-third of all display shipments in 2019.
This research service follows 2019 as the base year, and forecasts run up to 2025.
- North America and Latin America (NALA)
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Analysis of market trends, including drivers and restraints
- Examination of revenue forecasts by total market, by project component type (software, displays, media players, services), and by vertical market (includes retail, transportation, corporate/finance, and hospitality)
- Analysis of competitive landscape, including major participants and market share
- Will the market continue to grow over the forecast period?
- What are the primary challenges faced by vendors and new network owners? What are the drivers and restraints for growth?
- How are the existing competitors structured? Are they well-positioned to meet customers' current and future needs?
- Will there be further consolidation over the next 4-5 years? Will the market remain attractive for M&As?
- What are the major vertical markets under consideration? What does the revenue forecast look like?
- What is the revenue breakup by geography?