The eLearning Landscape represents a complex ecosystem with many players providing various services including Business/Professional Skills, Compliance, Customer Service, Design, Desktop/IT Applications, Human Resources/Learning & Development, Leadership and Management Sales and Marketing, Soft Skills (Communication), and Technology. Distance learning is a very important part of the eLearning ecosystem. MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) represents a distance learning program wherein course contents are distributed using a web platform and under a free or paid subscription model.
MOOC encourages mass participation, social collaborations, interactive forums, and open-ended outcomes. However, it may be structured as a college or university course and can offer academic credit. But mostly it enables open ended accomplishment certification that can be used for employment or further studies. MOOC types of education are best suited for the people who seek self-paced learning.
This research provides an assessment of MOOC technologies, solutions, overall MOOC trends including market drivers, sub-sectors, and impact on diverse industries. The report analyzes the global MOOC market opportunity and forecasts for 2025 to 2025 for overall revenue as well as SaaS providers, independent student's course subscription, consulting revenue and corporate licensing.
- Enterprise L&D organizations
- MOOC and eLearning solution providers
- Remote training and simulations providers
- Academic and instructional institutions of all types
Select Report Findings:
- Greatest value generation is highly interactive MOOC instruction
- The corporate segment will be the largest revenue market opportunity
- COVID-19 pandemic is driving innovation in eLearning space including MOOC
- Group-based MOOC is the fast-growing market opportunity at CAGR of 35.5%
- In-depth analysis of market prospects for MOOC industry
- Short and long-term MOOC impact analysis, market forces, and usability factors
- Analysis of MOOC market in corporations, groups, institutes, and individual markets
- Vision of the future for MOOC with recommendations for various industry constituents