The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The North America food robotics market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 10.10% during the projected period, 2019-2028. The government regulations and rising labor costs have led to the adoption of robotics and automation systems in the North American food production market.
The North America food robotics market growth research constitutes the countries of the United States and Canada. Canada hosts some of the primary players in the global food processing industry. There are also many other international food processors functioning in Canada, such as Kraft Heinz, Nestle SA, and PepsiCo, accounting for major shares of the total Canadian food retail sales. In July 2019, dairy product sales reached xx billion dollars. In 2018, the export value of processed food and beverages was 28 billion Canadian dollars. Since the last five years, collaborative robots have been on the rise. The Canadian collaborative robot market is primarily steered by R&D by the different departments, together with the investments made by the organizations, withstanding the innovations and development in the collaborative robot market.
Some of the well-known companies operating in the market are Precise Automation, KUKA Robotics Corporation, Bastian Solutions Inc, Rockwell Automation, Flexicell Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments