The Europe food robotics market is predicted to record a CAGR of 13.55% over the estimated period of 2019-2028. The establishment of new startups in the region engaged in the manufacturing and production of robots has led to increased growth and demand for food robots in the market.
The Europe food robotics market is further segregated to study market growth in the countries of France, the UK, Russia, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Poland, and the rest of Europe. Russia is witnessing a huge demand for industrial robotics, as the country has only three industrial robots for every 10,000 workers, which is significantly lower as compared to other European nations. Nonetheless, Russia is constantly striving towards building a strong foundation in the robotics industry by establishing government-aided programs. Belgium has a mature food and beverage market. The use of robots has increased productivity, while reducing base maintenance costs. The Haacht Brewery has been using Fanuc industrial robots for the past six years.
In Poland, the decreasing prices of collaborative robots and its developing potential are actively being utilized by the country like other European nations. The technology offers an opportunity for small and medium enterprises that form the foundation of the country’s economy to adopt automation and enhance quality and productivity. Since small and medium enterprises operate within a limited budget and mostly manufacture in the high mix and low volume, collaborative industrial robots provide these enterprises with an economical option and flexible automation. The rest of Europe is majorly driven by the presence of multinational organizations engaged in the production of collaborative robots and the increasing adoption of cobots in end-user sectors.
Some of the prominent companies functioning in the region are Asea Brown Boveri Ltd, Universal Robots A/S, St?ubli International AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Fanuc Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments