The Asia Pacific food robotics market is predicted to register remarkable growth at 18.62% over the estimated period, 2019-2028. The abundance of cheap labor and the development of technology across the region is stimulating market growth in the region.
The study of the Asia Pacific food robotics market growth comprises of the markets situated in South Korea, Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Japan, India, Thailand, China, and the rest of Asia Pacific. Thailand is an evolving industrial robotics market in the Asia Pacific region. More than 60 companies are producing robotic and automation machinery in Thailand. These companies have manufactured robots that meet international standards and are getting popular due to their high quality and competitive pricing. In Indonesia, there is substantial demand for canned and packaged food products, as the consumers prefer ready-to-serve foods and beverages. The robotic and automated system has become an integral part of the food industry, which provides improved safety, quality, and profitability by maximizing process monitoring and control.
Vietnam is experiencing a surge in the adoption of robots. Universal Robots is hopeful about expanding its presence in Vietnam in accordance with the government’s growing focus on Industry 4.0. Cobot demand is increasing in Vietnam as businesses are acknowledging the importance of employing modern technology and robotics to maintain a competitive edge. In Australia, ARAA is expected to boost the collaborative robot market growth. Nearly 57% of the overall manufacturers plan to invest in budding robotic technology, thereby augmenting Australia’s collaborative robot market growth.
The well-established players operating in the region include Seiko Epson Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Limited, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, among others.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments