North America Dispensing Pumps Market Growth & Trends
The North America dispensing pumps market size is expected to reach USD 986.6 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. Growing demand for the product for dispensing a variety of food products including oils, ketchup, food condiments is projected to drive the market growth.
An increasing number of eateries, restaurants, bars, caf?, and other space is anticipated to raise the consumption of food products and thereby is likely to have a positive impact on the market. Favorable regulations for the establishment of new businesses in the region coupled with the growing trend for the consumption of fast food is likely to support the demand.
Changing consumer preferences towards a healthy lifestyle and consumption of organic food have propelled the manufacturers to invest in natural food treatment and the use of eco-friendly packaging systems. Also, a stringent regulatory framework regarding food safety has compelled the producers to use high-quality dispensing pumps that comply with food contact norms.
The region is home to a large number of manufacturers and small and medium enterprises. The companies mainly focus on innovation for developing eco-friendly, cost-effective, and low-maintenance solutions for a wide range of applications. Furthermore, the companies offer specialized mechanisms for pumps.
North America Dispensing Pumps Market Report Highlights
- The > 30 cc product segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period on account of rising use in PET bottles largely used in office spaces, public utility spaces, restaurants, cafes, hotels, public buildings
- In 2019, the revenue HORECA end-use segment stood at USD 222.7 million owing to wide-ranging use of a medium to large-sized pet bottles with dispensing pumps an outflow range from 4 cc to 8 cc and 9 cc to 30 cc
- In Mexico, the demand for dispensing pumps in cosmetics and personal care application is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% owing to the rapid growth of beauty care and cosmetics industry within the country
- In 2019, the 0 - 3 cc product segment accounted for about 40.6% of the total demand in the North America region owing to its wide-ranging applications in household packaging systems and for its low-spillage and leak-proof properties
- The manufacturers produce their products based on standard specifications by end consumers such as the basis of dosage outflow, dimension, size, and product material