The Europe protein expression market is projected to register growth, showcasing a CAGR of 10.57% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The increasing disposable income, and the ease in availability of the protein structure database, are among the primary factors pushing the market growth. The expanding graph of the geriatric population, and the presence of key contract research organizations that facilitate the research of protein expression, are the other factors contributing to market growth. Also, there is an increasing demand for biologics as a result of the prevalence of diabetes in the region.
The Europe protein expression market growth analysis entails the market assessment of Germany, France, Russia, Italy, the United Kingdom, Poland, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. Germany has been witnessing a high number of protein research activities, where research is conducted on a large scale basis in pharmaceuticals, universities, and biotech companies. The University of Copenhagen and Novo Nordisk work alongside in the proteomics research field. Such activities and efforts are said to contribute to overall market growth. The research institutions of the country are major end-users of protein engineering services, having long-term collaborations with many pharmaceutical companies. They are engaged in the full characterization of recombinant and natural proteins utilized in toxic proteomics and human therapy. The application of protein engineering has increased with laboratory automation and high throughput screening in R&D centers. Also, the prevailing diseases are set to aid the market growth further, along with the rising protein engineering research.
Qiagen N.V., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Takara Holdings Inc, Promega Corporation, Merck KGaA, are among the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments