The Asia Pacific direct carrier billing platform market is anticipated to register significant growth at a CAGR of 14.52% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The growing digital ecosystem and the adoption of subscription-based digital content are augmenting market growth in the region.
In order to analyze the growth rate of the Asia Pacific direct carrier billing platform market, the region is segmented into Japan, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific that includes Malaysia, Singapore, and others. Indonesia’s market is showcasing a stable demand due to surging strategic initiatives for mobile carriers. In September 2018, Vivo formed an alliance with Centill to launch the DCB platform in India, Thailand, and Indonesia, which will allow users to make one-time mobile payments by charging their mobile phone bills. In Thailand, the DCB platform market is booming due to the rise in smartphone ownership in the country. In addition, OTT platforms continue to prosper and support local development in the region.
Vietnam’s DCB platform market is depicting a constructive growth due to rising demand for mobile carrier payments in the country. In 2017, a premium mobile operator in Vietnam and Fortumo partnered to launch carrier billing on Google Play. In countries like Australia, more than 60% of the people watch sports content via an OTT or leading social media service. In New Zealand, 93% of citizens are active internet users, and smartphones play a primary part in their online ecommerce and entertainment activity. In the rest of the Asia Pacific region, extensive adoption of smartphones, along with other connected devices, a surge in broadband speeds, and greater availability of 4G connectivity, boosts market growth.
Some of the well-known companies operating in the region are Fortumo OU, Centili, Comviva, Singtel, NTT DOCOMO, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments