Are you aware that Zero Net Energy Buildings market revenue reached $12,342.0 million in 2019?
Read on to explore how you can maximise your gains from this dynamic sector.
The report discusses:
- What are the key drivers and restraints for each regional market during the 2020-2030 and how these will shape the Zero Net Energy Buildings market.
- How will each submarket grow in Zero Net Energy Buildings Market, what type of end user is going to receive the largest share of revenue and what type of buildings will be dominant in the 2020-2030 period.
- The leading players of the Zero Net Energy Buildings market and what are their prospects over the forecast period
What will you learn from this Zero Net Energy Buildings report?
You will discover the Zero Net Energy Buildings global and regional outlook over a 10-year horizon including:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Understand the Zero Net Energy Buildings competitive landscape
View a succinct analysis of Zero Net Energy Buildings industry outlook with an examination and analysis of some of the top companies operating within the Zero Net Energy Buildings market space, including:
- General Electrics
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Solatube International, Inc.
- SAGE Electrochromics, Inc.
- Altura Associates, Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) Limited
- SunPower Corporation
- Kingspan Group plc
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwool Group
- Xtratherm Limited
See detailed Zero Net Energy Buildings submarket forecasts & analysis 2020-2030
- By Equipment
- By Building Type
Get instant Zero Net Energy Buildings market insight
- Find 168 tables & figures over 171 pages, illustrating the Zero Net Energy Buildings market outlook.