The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Standard optical fibers are made by first constructing a large-diameter "preform" with a carefully controlled refractive index profile, and then "pulling" the preform to form the long, thin optical fiber. The preform is commonly made by three chemical vapor deposition methods: inside vapor deposition, outside vapor deposition, and vapor axial deposition. The global optical fiber preform market size was valued at $3,270.25 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $4,904.26 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.96% from 2020 to 2026.
By application, the optical fiber preform market is classified into Manufacturing, Surveillance & Security, Healthcare, Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI). On the basis of region, the optical fiber preform industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Surveillance & Security
- Banking, Financial Services And Insurance (BFSI)
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the optical fiber preform market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Chengdu Sei Optical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Fiberhome Telecommunication Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Futong Group Co., Ltd.
- Hengtong Optic-Electric Co. Ltd.
- Potevio Fasten Optical Communication
- Prysmian S.p.A.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Twentsche (Nanjing) Fibre Optics Ltd.
- Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable Joint Stock Limited Company (YOFC)
- ZTT International Limited
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global optical fiber preform market.
- To classify and forecast global optical fiber preform market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global optical fiber preform market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global optical fiber preform market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global optical fiber preform market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global optical fiber preform market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of optical fiber preform
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to optical fiber preform