The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The 1,4-dichlorobenzene market is expected to grow by USD 188.16 million during 2020-2026, according to the latest research report by Gen Consulting Company. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), Chemical Intermediates, Insecticides, Deodorizers. By end-user, the 1,4-dichlorobenzene market is classified into Automotive, Electronic & Electrical, Consumer Goods, Agrochemical, Dyes & Pigments, Pharmaceuticals. On the basis of region, the 1,4-dichlorobenzene industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Chemical Intermediates
- Electronic & Electrical
- Consumer Goods
- Dyes & Pigments
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the 1,4-dichlorobenzene market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Aarti Industries Limited (AIL)
- ChemieOrganic Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Chirag Organic Pvt Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huaijiang Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Longchang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yangnong Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Kureha Corporation
- Lanxess AG
- Panoli Intermediates
- PCC Group (PCC Rokita SA)
- Yangzhou Jiangdu Haichen Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Fusheng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Runtu Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market.
- To classify and forecast global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market based on application, end-user.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global 1,4-dichlorobenzene market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of 1,4-dichlorobenzene
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to 1,4-dichlorobenzene