The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
According to Gen Consulting Company, global automotive camera lenses market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 27.59% over the forecast period 2020-2026. Increasing number of the road accidents, shift in consumer preferences towards vehicle safety and rise in stringent government regulations imposed by several legislative bodies have made automotive cameras an essential part of the vehicle. Further, the continuous development in the camera technology, reduction in cost of the camera modules among others are fueling the growth of automotive cameras. In addition to this the car insurance companies are playing a vital role in widespread adoption of cameras in the automobiles. These drivers have high impact on the global automotive camera lenses market and will keep driving the growth of the automotive camera lenses market during the forecast period.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Front View Camera Lenses, Side View Camera Lenses, Rear View Camera Lenses. Based on levels of automation, the market for automotive camera lenses is segmented into Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5. By application, the automotive camera lenses market is classified into Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles. On the basis of region, the automotive camera lenses industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Front View Camera Lenses
- Side View Camera Lenses
- Rear View Camera Lenses
By Levels of Automation:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the automotive camera lenses market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Ability opto-Electronics Technology
- Asia Optical Co., Inc.
- Boowon Optical Co., Ltd.
- Digital Optics Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan YutongTechnology Co., Ltd
- Foctek Photonics, Inc.
- Fujian Forecam Co., Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Genius Electronic Optical Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Maxell
- Kantatsu Co., Ltd.
- Kinko Optical Co. Ltd.
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Kyocera Optec Co., Ltd.
- LARGAN Precision Co., Ltd.
- Lida Optical and Electronic Co., Ltd.
- Nidec Sankyo Corporation
- Optrontec Inc.
- Sunny Optical Technology
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive camera lenses market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive camera lenses market based on product, levels of automation, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive camera lenses market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global automotive camera lenses market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive camera lenses market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive camera lenses market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive camera lenses
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive camera lenses