The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Oxalic acid is an organic compound with the formula C2H2O4. It is a colorless crystalline solid that forms a colorless solution in water. Its condensed formula is HOOCCOOH, reflecting its classification as the simplest dicarboxylic acid. Oxalic acid is mainly manufactured by the oxidation of carbohydrates or glucose using nitric acid or air in the presence of vanadium pentoxide. Oxalic acid is used in various industrial areas, such as separation and recovery of rare earth elements, production of pharmaceuticals and other fine chemicals, textile manufacture and processing, metal surface treatments, leather tanning, etc. The global oxalic acid market size was valued at $648.45 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $899.15 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.78% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Industrial Grade Oxalic Acid, Refined Grade Oxalic Acid. By application, the oxalic acid market is classified into Fine Chemicals, Metal & Metallurgy, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Textile & Leather, Electronics, Catalyst. On the basis of region, the oxalic acid industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Industrial Grade Oxalic Acid
- Refined Grade Oxalic Acid
- Fine Chemicals
- Metal & Metallurgy
- Personal Care
- Textile & Leather
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the oxalic acid market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Fujian Shaowu Fine Chemical Plant
- Star Oxochem Private Limited
- Taicang Guangze Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tongliao Gem Chemical Co., Ltd.
- UBE Industries, Ltd.
- Uranus Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- WeylChem International GmbH
- Yuanping Changyuan Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Indian Oxalate Limited
- Mudanjiang Hongli Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Oxaquim S.A.
- Punjab Chemicals and Crop Protection Ltd (PCCPL)
- Radiant Indus Chem Pvt. Ltd. (RICPL)
- Shandong Fengyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Longxiang Industrial Co., Ltd
- Shijiazhuang Taihe Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Hongyuan Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Acid Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Linfen Dyeing Chemicals (Group) Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global oxalic acid market.
- To classify and forecast global oxalic acid market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global oxalic acid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global oxalic acid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global oxalic acid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global oxalic acid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of oxalic acid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to oxalic acid