The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Pyruvic acid (CH3COCOOH), also known as 2-oxopropanoic acid, _-ketopropionic acid or acetylformic acid, is the simplest of the alpha-keto acids, with a carboxylic acid and a ketone functional group. Pyruvic acid is the most important _-oxocarboxylic acid. It plays a central role in energy metabolism in living organisms. Industrially, it is used mainly as a starting material in the biosynthesis of pharmaceuticals, such as L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine and alanine, as well as L-DOPA. It is also employed in the production of crop protection agents, polymers, cosmetics and food additives. The pyruvic acid market is expected to grow by USD 7.63 million during 2020-2026, according to the latest research report by Gen Consulting Company. Pyruvic acid and its derivatives have a wide range of applications in the pharmaceutical sector, and the market is expected to sustain growth with the development of its manufacturing processes and decreasing production costs.
Based on process, the market for pyruvic acid is segmented into Chemically Synthesis, Biosynthesis. By application, the pyruvic acid market is classified into Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Daily Chemicals, Food Additives. On the basis of region, the pyruvic acid industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Chemically Synthesis
- Daily Chemicals
- Food Additives
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the pyruvic acid market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Anhui Huaheng Biological Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Lansun Biochemistry Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Jinon Pharma (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
- Musashino Chemical Laboratory, Ltd.
- Shanghai Jinli Bio-tech Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Shengdao Technology Co., Ltd.
- Toray Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Zheda Panaco Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global pyruvic acid market.
- To classify and forecast global pyruvic acid market based on process, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global pyruvic acid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global pyruvic acid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global pyruvic acid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global pyruvic acid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of pyruvic acid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to pyruvic acid