In this brand new report you find 300 in-depth tables, charts and graphs all unavailable elsewhere.
The 385 page report provides clear detailed insight into the Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- 300 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects and outlook for the Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market.
- Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market forecasts and analysis from 2020-2030
- Transmission Forecast 2020-2030
- Distribution Forecast 2020-2030
- Cables Forecast 2020-2030
- Line and Conductor Forecast 2020-2030
- Transformer Forecast 2020-2030
- Switchgear Forecast 2020-2030
- Energy Meters Forecast 2020-2030
- Capactior Forecast 2020-2030
- Others Forecast 2020-2030
COVID-19 Impact: Market Evaluation & Forecasting Under Pandemic Situation
Short-Term Scenario: Rapid and Effective Control of COVID-19 virus Spread: Strong public health response succeeds in controlling spread in each country within 2-3 months and global markets responds positively and recovers rapidly after a huge downfall.
Long-Term Scenario: Broad Failure of Public Health Interventions: Despite a strong public health system around the world, all fails to control spread of COVID-19 virus and this situation gets worst in coming months and years. Public health response fails to control the spread of the virus for an extended period of time and global markets responds negatively and sees a rapid downfall.
Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market forecasts from 2020-2030 with drivers and restraints for the regions and national markets including:
- The US
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Company profiles for the leading Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure companies
- Crompton Greaves
- General Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Prysmian Group
- Larsen & Toubro Limited
- Legrand SA
- Nexans SA
- Powell Industries, Inc.
- Interconexion Electrica S.A.
- Tokyo Electric Power Company Holding Inc.
- Kenya Power and Lighting Company Ltd
How will you benefit from this report?
- Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
- Learn how to exploit new technological trends
- Realise your company’s full potential within the market
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
- Anyone with interest in the Electric Power Transmission & Distribution (T&D) Infrastructure market
- Oil & gas operators
- Commodity traders
- Investment managers
- Arbitrage companies and divisions
- Energy price reporting companies
- Energy company managers
- Energy consultants
- Oil and gas company executives and analysts
- Heads of strategic development
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Market analysts,
- Government agencies