The global protective clothing market for lifescience industry market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The factors accentuating global market growth are increasing demand from end-user, huge investments in R&D, and stringent regulations for the use of protective clothing.
Protective clothing for lifescience industry is a garment or piece of equipment that is designed to protect the wearer’s body from injury or infection. The purpose of the protective clothing in the life sciences industry is to reduce healthcare worker’s exposure to hazards posed due to fire and heat, UV radiation, and chemical exposure. There is awareness among the workers, with regard to safety, due to rapid industrialization. All the industries demand protective clothing on a large-scale owing to increasingly unpredictable and hazardous environments. Stringent safety regulations across industries are promoting the protective clothing market among various end-user industries such as building & construction, and oil & gas. The high price of protective clothing is impacting market growth negatively. Protective clothing involves high costs of manufacturing because of the use of specialized clothing and multiple tests and methods.
The market is characterized by high product differentiation, growing levels of product penetration, and intense competition. The cleanroom clothing application is dominating the market by capturing the largest market share in 2018. The cleanroom is specifically engineered to minimize the concentration of airborne pollutants. Radiation protection is the fastest-growing application segment during the forecast period. The increasing number of radiation-based treatments is fueling the growth of protective clothing, particularly, the oncology division of medicine.
The global protective clothing market for lifescience industry market is regionally reviewed on the basis of market progression in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World. The region of North America held the largest revenue share in 2018, owing to strict U.S. and federal regulations for using protective clothing.
The market comprises of several global and regional player vying to consolidate their position. Some of the companies trying to consolidate their position through product innovation are E.I. Dupont De Nemours And Company, Irudek Group, BioClean, Uvex Safety Group, Lindstrom Group, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments