The Asia Pacific protective clothing market for lifescience industry market is estimated to grow considerably at a CAGR of 7.34% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. Growth in industrialization and rise in concern towards the safety of workers is bolstering market growth in the region
In order to survey the growth potential of the Asia Pacific protective clothing market for lifescience industry market, the region is divided into countries such as Japan, South Korea, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, China, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In Indonesia, protective clothing has a comparatively smaller market due to its specific application areas. However, industry participants are involved in product development and innovating low-cost raw materials for clothing, which can be used for specific application areas. Surgical mask manufacturers are increasing their production to meet the exponential rise in demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but may fall short of raw materials.
Thailand is making efforts to transform regulatory processes for innovative drug registrations to attract greater foreign investments into its domestic pharmaceutical industry and drug manufacturers to its high growth market. However, the market is suitable for generic medicine manufacturers due to low levels of affordability and poor access to healthcare. An aging population and spread of non-communicable diseases are driving the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry In Thailand. In countries like Vietnam, the rapid expansion of the middle-income urban class and the aging people ratio has dramatically increased the demand for pharmaceutical products. Australia has one of the rapidly growing public markets in biotechnology, and yields some of the highest public revenues in the world. In Singapore, relentless innovation, strong intellectual property laws, and well-developed trade links are contributing to market growth.
Some of the prominent companies functioning in the market are W.L. Gore & Associates, Berkshire Corporation, Uvex Safety Group, Ansell Healthcare Products LLC, Lakeland Industries Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments