The Asia Pacific network traffic analytics market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 24.69% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The increasing incidences of security attacks like malware, viruses, and Denial of Service (DoS) in enterprise networks boost the adoption of security solutions in the region. The other major factors contributing to the growth of the market are the rising penetration of internet users and smartphones, along with growing demand among organizations to secure their networks from increasing cyber-attacks.
The Asia Pacific network traffic analytics market growth analysis entails the market evaluation of India, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, and the rest of Asia Pacific. There is a growing inclination towards cybersecurity in Japan. The growing number of cyber-attacks are resulting in the government establishing new legislation and strategies. In 2013, after a series of high-profile cyber-attacks on enterprises and the government, a Basic Act on Cybersecurity was introduced in 2013. The National Centre of Incident Readiness and Strategy for Cybersecurity (NISC) was established. Several ministries have been launching separate cybersecurity training centers in the country. In order to operationalize its cybersecurity priorities, the country is seeking bilateral cooperation with countries like the US, for curbing the cyber threats in an enhanced manner. The increasing cases of spear-phishing e-mail attacks have prompted businesses to incorporate a strong cybersecurity system. India ranks fifth in terms of overall DNS hijacks. The rising threats have resulted in the government taking necessary steps in the form of initiatives like Cyber Swachhta Kendra and National Security Policy. The country is considered at high risk from cyber-attacks, which is projected to further boost the integration of cybersecurity solutions in businesses, along with creating growth opportunities for industry players.
Some of the renowned companies operating in the market are Microsoft Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Nokia Networks, Solarwinds Corporation, Palo Alto Networks Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments