Colombia PESTLE Insights - Macroeconomic Outlook Report
Financial intermediation, real estate and business activities contributed 22.65% to the country’s gross value added (GVA) in 2019, followed by mining, manufacturing and utilities (22.20%) and other services (19.65%). In nominal terms, the three sectors grew by 5.22%, 5.37% and 11.49%, respectively, in 2019, as per MarketLine.
Bogota, Valle Del Cauca, and Antioquia are among the best performing provinces of Colombia. They contributed 49.7% of GDP and comprised 37.63% of Colombia’s population in 2018.
- Colombia ranked 58th out of 160 nations in the World Bank’s logistics performance index (LPI) in 2018
- The COLCAP index exhibited a declining trend over the last year. As of May 12, 2020, the COLCAP index stood at 1,089.29, compared to 1,550.38 on May 10, 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.