This report evaluates the current levels of global investment in the Automotive Composites market. Over the next decade, this industry will register strong, stable growth.
The report forecasts that the automotive composite market has been witnessing a positive growth owing to rising production in Asia Pacific, Europe and Central & South America. Growing preference for higher fuel-efficiency in passenger cars, product differentiation with vehicle aesthetics, and rising vehicle production is expected to drive the industry over the forecast period.
Exponential economic growth of various developed and developing countries such as the U.S., Germany, the UK, China, India, UAE, etc. has driven concerns regarding sustainability and carbon emission levels. Increasing awareness regarding application of lightweight materials to manufacture interior and exterior automotive components, thereby reducing overall fuel consumption are other factors likely to drive market growth. Automotive composites consumption has witnessed a steady rise, mainly in the U.S. which has 800 vehicles per 1,000 people.
Rapid industrialisation and growing disposable consumer income in emerging economies such as China & India led to greatest market share in Asia Pacific. Increasing demand for lightweight, fuel-efficient vehicles lead to focused manufacturer efforts towards automotive composite applications in this region. Increasing partnerships, agreements, and numerous product launches made APAC a favourable market for automotive composite investments.
The global automotive composites market has a moderate number of vendors with a limited number of players involved in the production of each composite type. Thus, the competition between the players is intense, and there are high barriers to entry into the market. The entry into the market is also difficult due to the high initial investment required by the new entrants and the similarity of the products offered by the different vendors. The products are similar because they were developed for the same target customers, that is, automotive OEMs and other key automakers. To lure the automotive end-users to buy their products and also to enhance their market position, the key vendors implement various types of business strategies like product development, product differentiation, and strategic pricing
View detailed company profiles of key players within the market with analysis of their product portfolios and strategies.
- DOW Inc.
- SGl group
- Solvey Group
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Teijin Limited
- UFP Technologies
- Advanced Composites Group
- Scott Bader
See Forecasts for Regional Automotive Composites Market from 2020-2030
- US Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Canada Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Mexico Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Germany Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- France Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- UK Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Italy Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Spain Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- China Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Japan Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- India Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- South Korea Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Brazil Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
- Argentina Automotive Composites Market Forecast 2020-2030
View details of latest developments For Automotive Composites Market
Regulation, emerging market growth and other factors have had a quantifiable effect on the market. This report covers developments such as these, as well as other factors that could affect automotive composites technologies market and the wider aviation sector. By also covering the below submarkets, the report gives readers a concise overview of the market:
Examine Automotive Composites Forecast by Submarket 2020-2030
By Composite Material:
- Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC)
- Metal Matrix Composites (MMC)
- Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC)
- Interior Components
- Body Components
- Engine & Drivetrain Components
- Other Components
Detailed Analysis of the Polymer Matrix Composites (PMC) submarket
By Type of Polymer Material:
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP)
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP)
- Aramid Fibre Reinforced Polymer (AFRP)
- Cars (Conventional, Electric),
- Trucks & Buses
- Compression Molding
- Injection Molding
- Sheet Molding
- Resin Transfer Molding
- The report will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the military stealth technologies industry and its underlying dynamics. It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations.
- The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, market forecasts, technologies, investments, leading companies and their strategies, as well as market investment status, and risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy.
- This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.