The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global multivendor ATM software market is anticipated to record a CAGR of 15.09% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The major factors boosting the global market growth are rising demand for advanced ATM software, growing recognition about the benefits of the software, upgradation of ATM software, and improving security standards.
An automated teller machine or ATM is an electronic machine that helps the customers to perform basic transactions on their own. Several types of software are used in ATMs to facilitate functioning as per requirement. Multivendor ATM software provides the end-user one software interface across multiple platforms, which simplifies the backend of their ATM system. Surging recognition about the benefits of the software is one of the critical market drivers. The financial organization with multivendor ATM software is flexible in choosing hardware from any available ATM supplier, and can purchase a specific ATM model as per the requirement at a particular location.
The market boasts of the presence of plenty of buyers and suppliers. The big initial capital investment leads to high exit barriers for the companies, which eventually creates intense competition in the market. Cash/cheque dispenser captured the largest market share in the function segment in terms of revenue in 2019. Cash dispensing is one of the most basic and commonly used services of the ATM industry.
The global multivendor ATM software is regionally analyzed on the basis of respective markets situated in the region of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing region, owing to an increase in demand for multivendor ATM software in multiple locations.
The competitive rivalry is high as the players offer a range of products, occupying almost equal share in the market. The companies are trying to launch new products to remain competitive in the market. Some of the leading players participating in the fierce competition in the market are KAL, Auriga SPA, Printec Group, GRG Banking, Salzburger Banken Software, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments