The Europe disposable medical gloves market is estimated to grow, projecting a CAGR of 6.09% in terms of volume, and 7.22% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The stringent regulations, in terms of cross-contamination in hospitals, along with rising medical tourism, growing health awareness, and increasing disposable income, are the important factors driving the market growth. The European region prefers disposable medical gloves over others for their superior protection against infections during surgeries and diagnoses.
The countries assessed for growth prospects of the Europe disposable medical gloves market include, Poland, Belgium, Italy, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, and the rest of Europe. Germany is considered to be a popular destination in Europe for medical travelers, for its strict ethical standards, high quality care, and swift access. The medical technology industry of the country is highly innovative, generating a large chunk of its revenue from exports. Thus, the enhanced healthcare system, augmented medical technologies, and medical tourism, influences the growth of the market in Germany.
Russia is witnessing an increase in the geriatric population, which is predicted to heavily impact the pension, long-term care, and healthcare system. It further calls for a competent and adequately-supplied healthcare system. This factor is estimated to contribute to increased demands for disposable medical gloves in the country. Italy is considered to be a mature market for medical equipment. The sophisticated healthcare system and high per capita income necessitate a vast range of innovative medical equipment. Thus, advanced medical technologies and growing healthcare expenditure are expected to boost market growth in Italy.
Some of the eminent companies registering their presence in the market include, MRK Healthcare Pvt Ltd, B Braun Melsungen Ag, Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad, Dynarex Corporation, Ansell Ltd, Cardinal Health Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments