The Asia Pacific disposable medical gloves market is predicted to project growth, registering a CAGR of 6.89% in terms of volume, and 7.90% in terms of revenue, during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The enhanced healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness among the healthcare professionals are among the dominant factors promoting market growth in the region. Several countries in the region, such as China and India, have witnessed increased demands for disposable medical gloves in the medical sector, which is estimated to further augment market growth.
The Asia Pacific disposable medical gloves market growth analysis entails market evaluation of India, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, China, and the rest of Asia Pacific. The growth graph of the healthcare industry in India has projected upward trends, and the country is estimated to have a good scope for disposable gloves manufacturing sites. There is also a growing awareness among the population regarding health. The demand for disposable surgical gloves is high among surgeons. This is because gloves need to be constantly changed during surgery, as single-use is deemed to be unsafe due to the fear of contamination. Such factors are predicted to make India one of the fastest-growing disposable gloves market in Asia. The technological advancements and the evolving healthcare sector are further set to offer lucrative market growth opportunities in the country. The growing pool of consumers, reduced healthcare costs, and enhanced reimbursement policies, are the factors influencing the growth of the market in the rest of the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Semperit Ag Holding, Supermax Corporation Berhad, MRK Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad, Primus Gloves Private Limited, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments