The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for nucleating and clarifying agents, which are used in various types of polymers. The market is broken down by polymer type, application and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each polymer type, application and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for nucleating and clarifying agents. It explains the major drivers of the global market, current trends within the industry and regional dynamics. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the nucleating and clarifying agent industry globally.
- 45 tables
- An overview of the global market for nucleating and clarifying agents
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018 to 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Coverage of major drivers, current trends and opportunities, and technological advancements that will influence the future marketplace
- Underlining the key forms and polymer types of Nucleating and Clarifying Agents and their roles and applications across industry verticals
- Patent review and new developments within the marketplace
- Examination of vendor landscape and market share analysis of market leading participants
- Company profiles of major global corporations, including Adeka Corp., BASF SE, Clariant AG, Imerys S.A., Milliken & Co., Plastiblends India Ltd., Riverdale Global and Zibo Rainwell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.