The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
According to Gen Consulting Company, global cling film market size was valued at $1,064.17 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $1,486.45 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.89% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for cling film in food industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market. The cling film market is segmented on the basis of material, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by material, including Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC). By application, the cling film market is classified into Food, Medical & Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Industrial. On the basis of region, the cling film industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)
- Medical & Healthcare
- Consumer Goods
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the cling film market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Berry Global, Inc
- Bursa Pazar? A.?.
- Chahua Modern Housewares Co., Ltd.
- Comco Plast CCC GmbH
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- Mirel Vratimov a.s.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Scientex Berhad
- Sedat Tahir A.?.
- The Glad Products Company
- The Kl?ckner Pentaplast Group
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global cling film market.
- To classify and forecast global cling film market based on material, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global cling film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global cling film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global cling film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global cling film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of cling film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cling film