The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Ceramic fibers are the alumina silicate fibers manufactured by using alumina & silica as raw materials. Ceramic fibers are available in many different product forms including bulk fiber, blankets, boards, modules, papers and felts, ropes and braids, coatings and mixes, and accessory products. Ceramic fiber products have many advantages, including high temperature stability, lightweight, superior insulation, and ease of application.
The global ceramic fiber market size was valued at $1,676.71 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $2,996.85 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.65% from 2020 to 2026. The ceramic fiber market is segmented on the basis of type, product form, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by type, including Refractory Ceramic Fiber (RCF), Alkaline Earth Silicate Fiber(AES). Based on product form, the market for ceramic fiber is segmented into Ceramic Fiber Blanket, Ceramic Fiber Module, Ceramic Fiber Board, Ceramic Fiber Paper & Felts. By application, the ceramic fiber market is classified into Aluminum, Iron & Steel, Petrochemical, Glass and Ceramics, Industrial. On the basis of region, the ceramic fiber industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Refractory Ceramic Fiber (RCF)
- Alkaline Earth Silicate Fiber (AES)
By Product Form:
- Ceramic Fiber Blanket
- Ceramic Fiber Module
- Ceramic Fiber Board
- Ceramic Fiber Paper & Felts
- Iron & Steel
- Glass and Ceramics
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the ceramic fiber market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- 3M Company
- Great Lakes Textiles, Inc.
- Grupo Nutec, S.A de C.V.
- HarbisonWalker International, Inc. (HWI)
- ITM Co., Ltd.
- Lewco Specialty Products, Inc.
- Luyang Energy-saving Materials Co., Ltd.
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Nitivy Co., Ltd.
- Pyrotek Inc.
- Rath Group LLC
- Shandong Hongyang Insulation Material Share Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Jinshi High-temperature Material Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Minye Refractory Fibre Co., Ltd.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Unifrax LLC
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global ceramic fiber market.
- To classify and forecast global ceramic fiber market based on type, product form, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global ceramic fiber market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global ceramic fiber market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global ceramic fiber market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global ceramic fiber market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of ceramic fiber
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to ceramic fiber