The Asia Pacific pulse oximeter market is evaluated to garner a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The factors responsible for market growth are the increasing geriatric population and the growing demand for pulse oximeters in homecare settings.
The Asia Pacific pulse oximeter market growth analysis entails the market assessment of Australia & New Zealand, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the rest of Asia Pacific. According to the WHO, China houses a large base of geriatric population, and most deaths are caused by chronic diseases like cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and COPD. The country prioritizes the enhancement of its healthcare policies, regulatory framework, and infrastructure, which is expected to reinforce the market growth. The increasing incidences of sleep disorders, dental diseases, COPD, etc. are further estimated to contribute to market growth in the country. The access and availability of pulse oximeters due to cost issues have resulted in the popularity of low-cost pulse oximeters that are manufactured in China. The surveys have also proved their accuracy as that of the expensive pulse oximeters. Such oximeters are increasingly preferred in underdeveloped and developing countries, and thus becomes a prominent driver of market growth in China. India is considered to be a potential market for pulse oximeters, since it has a very high prevalence of CHD amongst infants. A large number of deaths occur due to CHD, which is accredited to a lack of awareness, and poor healthcare infrastructure.
The Asia Pacific, as a region, offers a conducive environment for market players due to its high population base, rising disposable incomes, and increasing patient awareness regarding advanced pulse oximeters. The region is considered to be a focal point for diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, COPD, hypertension, etc.
Some of the leading companies in the market include, Masimo, Koninklijke Philips NV, Omron Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Nonin Medical Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments