The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe opioids drugs market is predicted to record a CAGR of 2.45% over the estimated period of 2019-2028. The growing geriatric population demanding effective pain therapeutics is one of the crucial factors contributing to the growth of the market in the region.
The Europe opioids drugs market is segmented into countries like France, Poland, Germany, the UK, Belgium, Russia, Italy, and the rest of Europe for further survey. In Russia, the reason for opioid underuse is because of physician concerns about potential opioid dependence in their patients and diversion into illicit use. An educational program for primary care physicians concerning the current principles of opioid treatment of chronic cancer and non-cancer pain was initiated in St. Petersburg. Russia may have a shortage of certain pain management drugs this year due to the end of supplies, for their production from the UK is affected due to the COVID-19. In Belgium, the number of people taking addictive pain killers has increased by 56% in ten years. The current public health crisis due to the COVID-19 pandemic raises serious concern for people who use drugs.
In Poland, legislation was adopted on 31 January,1985 to tackle the increasing drug abuse, and the act provides effective and preventive treatment measures, as well as a severe punishment for illicit drug trafficking. The spread of the COVID-19 pandemic is making it difficult for people suffering from chronic pain to access treatment, as most of the outpatient services are strictly regulated. The physicians are finding alternate ways, such as video conferencing, to treat these patients. In Spain, the increasing substitution treatments to reduce the overuse of opioids are driving the market.
Some of the leading companies registering their presence in the market are Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi SA, Allergan plc, Pfizer Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments