The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Europe glucose monitoring system CGMS market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 23.00%, and the SMBG market is predicted to record growth at a CAGR of 5.40% during the forecast period of 2019-2028. The factors propelling market growth in the region are enhanced healthcare infrastructure and the introduction of patient-specific glucose monitoring devices in Western Europe.
The Europe glucose monitoring system market is analyzed on the basis of the market performance in countries such as France, Germany, the UK, Poland, Italy, Belgium, Russia, and the rest of Europe. In Italy, 5.3% of the total population is suffering from diabetes. The total per capita expenditure on healthcare has recently increased to $xx. The SSN ensures the general objectives and fundamental principles of the national healthcare system covers all necessary treatment. The major growth factors for branded pharmaceuticals are the growing use of high-value treatment by the elderly population, high level of brand loyalty, and increasing budget expenditure on pharmaceuticals. In countries like Belgium, in 2017, 6.1% of the people were diagnosed with diabetes as per an article. The increasing incidence of diabetes due to the aging population is expected to stimulate market growth.
In Poland, the number of people suffering from diabetes will rise to 2.2-2.5 million by 2030, according to the WHO. Gluucoactive, Polish medical device company has developed GlucoStation, a blood glucose measuring device. The surge in the diabetic population will augment market growth in the region. In the rest of Europe, though, the market is very small compared to the US, GMS has been accepted well in the rest of European markets, and obtained the CE mark in the European countries.
Some of the prominent companies functioning in the market are Nemaura Medical Inc, Abbott Diagnostic, Becton, Dickinson, and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments