The Europe airway clearance system market is anticipated to reach a CAGR of 4.56% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The growth of the market is augmented by the rise in healthcare expenditure, and penetration of major players such as Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, and Koninklijke Philips N.V. in the region.
The Europe airway clearance system market is segregated into France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Poland, the UK, Belgium, and the rest of Europe that includes Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, and the Netherlands. In Russia, the prevalence of COPD is 15.3% due to high rates of smoking. As per official data, in 2014, 1 out of every 10,000 births had cystic fibrosis. The majority of the 4000 people living with cystic fibrosis are children. The high prevalence of cystic fibrosis, coupled with the high rate of COPD, is boosting the market growth in the country. In countries like Belgium, the prevalence of CF is 1 out of every 2850 births. According to a report in 2018, 15% of the Belgian population over 15 years of age were reported to be suffering from at least two of the diseases, such as chronic respiratory disease, cancer, heart disease, arthritis, and hypertension. The prevalence of respiratory disease all over the country is driving the market growth.
In Poland, it is estimated that the number of people suffering from COPD crossed over two million, 20% of them are in the advanced stage of the disease, and only 1/3 of these people have been diagnosed. The growing prevalence of CF and COPD is expected to stimulate market growth. The rest of the Europe market is mainly directed by continuous clinical trials on the airway clearance system and high occurrence of respiratory diseases.
PARI GmbH, Allergan PLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, Medtronic PLC, etc. are some of the prominent companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments